When you become a Bike Club Member with Adventure Cycling Association, you get access to resources and information to help you strengthen the promotion of your club and bicycling in general. As a member of Adventure Cycling, you receive benefits that equate to 36% of the cost of your membership. Due to this, 64% of your membership dues support our nonprofit mission and are tax deductible.
The Chattanooga Bicycle Club supports Adventure Cycling because we support its mission of inspiring and empowering people to travel by bicycle. Adventure Cycling is a wonderful source of information for cyclists interested in touring across the nation. We also appreciate the encouragement the organization provides for riders of all abilities. — Chattanooga Bicycle Club, 17-year members
Adventure Cycling's 54,000 members love to cycle and want to see the pastime grow.
- 90% of our members road bike, 55% commute by bike, and 47% ride on dirt.
- Over 43% of our members belong to their local bike club.
- Almost 75% of our members ride more than 3 days per week.
Bike club membership includes:
- Two subscriptions to Adventure Cyclist magazine, for the club president and newsletter editor.
- Discounted Adventure Cycling Route Network maps for general club use (not for maps purchased by individual club members).
- A 25% discount on display ads placed in Adventure Cyclist magazine.
- Access to our database of over 200,000 cyclists for promotional mailings in your area.
- Special group discounts available on Adventure Cycling tours.
- Tax benefits — Adventure Cycling is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Each payment of membership dues, over $50 per year, is tax-deductible. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Support for cycling in America. Your membership helps us to create more bicycle routes and to inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle.
- Listing on our Member Clubs Map including contact information, social media and website links, and a description of your club and club events.
Become a bike club member today
Photo by Chuck Haney